Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dame Trade: Dame to MIL| Holiday+Ayton+1sts to POR| Nurkic, Allen, Little to PHX
(09-28-2023, 09:32 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: I would be surprised if Portland is interested in moving Sharpe.   He is probably a tad behind Scoot as an untouchable to Portland.    I saw a note earlier that Portland may try to move Grant once he is trade eligible.  That makes sense.  But that contract is going to really water down his value.  

I expect Portland to go the long view.  they have a few other interesting younger players, but next year is to see Scoot and Sharpe have fun and hopefully get to Ayton.
To make salaries work, Trent Jr and some small contract needs to be added from Tor. I added Koloko as the small salary, but we know Por was reportedly after Dick. OG and Trent plus Koloko or Dick for Jrue and Sharpe doesn’t seem far off. Most of the guys they are getting are on either Ayton’s or Scoot’s timeline. Sharpe and Simons kinda play the same role, so using the current lesser of the two to fully balance out the team would make sense to me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 09-28-2023, 03:24 AM
RE: Dame Trade: Dame to MIL| Holiday+Ayton+1sts to POR| Nurkic, Allen, Little to PHX - by ItsGoTime - 09-28-2023, 09:50 AM