Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Can the Mavs NOT Be Better with These Additions?
(09-26-2023, 11:09 AM)omahen Wrote: Kyrie and Luka posted a 9-16 record since Kyrie started playing for the Mavs, which is around 30 wins season. So a 50 % improvement is roughly 45 wins Smile . 50 % improvement is big.

While Mavs had 38 wins last season, their record with Kyrie (not saying it is Kyrie fault) was really bad and the starting point is actually really low.

Mavs ended 6 wins behind 6th best record in the West, so those last two games didn't matter anything with regards to the playoffs. There was a slight chance it could get them to play-in (but other results showed it wouldn't happen even if Mavs won both games).

Edit: and btw, I am not convinced Mavs added a serviceable center and at least one (decent) playmaker. Might be wrong, but I rather take a more careful approach with the regards to what I hope for.

Go ahead. I dare you. Be a hopeful fan. We can all recover just fine if the season is disappointing. There will be a lot to hopefully watch this season. Enjoy it.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Can the Mavs NOT Be Better with These Additions? - by Reunion Mav - 09-26-2023, 04:13 PM