Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIBA Qualifying Tournament: USA loses to Germany|Gold medal between Germany+Serbia
(09-10-2023, 11:05 AM)JamesConway912 Wrote: Just very unfortunate how little standing basketball has in our country.

Re Kleber: I wonder how they’ll handle his situation next year at the olympics. Unless somebody gets injured you pretty much have to bring back the entire championship team. Maybe that’s it for him.  You gotta wonder if it was really worth it. He missed something historical.
I'm under the impression, that things already started to change. In my hometome (with a Bundesliga team) they recently keep breaking their records of new youth players signing up.

Also, it's already a development that the entire tournament was aired by a dedicated team a magenta sport. I'm perfectly happy with their coverage; the public media would have been a desaster as always.

Of course, more public attention would be nice, but I am also very happy that no started such parades like the soccer people do...Basketball is just more real and doesn't need any extras Wink

Re Kleber: Yeah, I already wondered, if he'll get another chance. I guess we'll see soon.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 09-10-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by WillE - 09-10-2023, 03:30 PM