Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIBA Qualifying Tournament: USA loses to Germany|Gold medal between Germany+Serbia
(09-06-2023, 08:09 PM)omahen Wrote: Kyrie is certainly not a person I would want to educate an immature star. His views on the world and his reactions are just not mature to me. I doubt GW is capable of being that guy. I think it should be established vet who has done things. Horford, Lowry, CP3 were guys mentioned in the past. Draymond Green was a "dream" this summer. These kind of guys.

I agree with this, and this is why I was on board with the Lowry pursuit a couple summers back (and probably why the Mavs wanted him, too). He would've been a great fit in the role we're envisioning, regardless of whether or not he could still make a difference on the court. This is also part of why I was against the Kyrie trade.

But, it is what it is. Kyrie is who they got. No choice now but to hope he's up to it, because I agree - that veteran "I've seen all this before" leader is an ingredient that has been missing here.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIBA Qualifying Tournament: Canada Eliminates Slovenia - by KillerLeft - 09-06-2023, 08:18 PM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 09-10-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by WillE - 09-10-2023, 03:30 PM