Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIBA Qualifying Tournament: USA loses to Germany|Gold medal between Germany+Serbia
(09-06-2023, 08:09 PM)omahen Wrote: Kyrie is certainly not a person I would want to educate an immature star. His views on the world and his reactions are just not mature to me. I doubt GW is capable of being that guy. I think it should be established vet who has done things. Horford, Lowry, CP3 were guys mentioned in the past. Draymond Green was a "dream" this summer. These kind of guys.
Oh for sure, I was really hoping we could get Siakam at one point who has a bit more in the tank than those you mentioned (PG3 would be a good one too IMO). My point was, Luka already lets his temper control him on the court. I just hope Kyrie doesn't help him see how to use it off the court too.

Edit: As far as GWill? That was more of a hope for a friendship-type relationship where GWill really has Luka's back on the court and he has the attitude to call him out on his crap too, but in a friendship kinda way (tough love). Always seeing Maxi in the background when a fight broke out has always been an issue to me.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: FIBA Qualifying Tournament: Canada Eliminates Slovenia - by ItsGoTime - 09-06-2023, 08:12 PM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 09-10-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by WillE - 09-10-2023, 03:30 PM