Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 101, Thunder 106
I don't think Luka is wearing down. I think teams have figured out to play him physical and rough him up when they have the chance. This seems to result in frustration and bad shots from Luka. He can overcome this, but to me this seems to be what's going on at the moment. The refs are letting everyone bump and body Luka the length of the court. I've never seen a superstar more disrespected by the refs as Luka has been the last couple of games. For the record I'm not blaming the refs for any of these losses. This particular loss was on Luka imo. He settled too much and made poor decisions. For those not wanting to blame our "20 year old", if he gets all the praise for being a mvp candidate he should also get the blame when deserved. He didn't close out the game like a superstar is supposed to. With a 7 point lead with 2:30 in the game and a mvp candidate, we shouldn't lose that game. All the losses in close games is why I don't consider us a contender. I think we will be somewhere in the 4-6 seed range. I won't be mad however this season ends. We weren't supposed to be this good so fast so it's a good learning experience for the team regardless.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 101, Thunder 106 - by BigDirk41 - 01-01-2020, 09:06 AM