Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: BOS gets KP+#25+2024 FRP, WAS gets Jones+Gallo+Muscala+#35, MEM gets Smart
(06-22-2023, 01:44 AM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: Yeah, another big name - high dollar player goes for very little return.  Further evidence of what Ayton/Collins types should cost.  This turned out to be a Boston/Memphis trade that KP was thrown into.

If anything this trade makes me think Ayton/Collins types are worth much lower than what I've been thinking up until now. KP, despite his flaws, makes up the ideal archetype of what you want from a center in todays game with his rim protection and shooting, two skills I think he actually surpasses Ayton/Collins in.

If that kind of player only goes for end of bench guys and a 2nd rounder, then it stands to reason PHX/ATL should be paying other teams a first to just take Ayton/Collins off their hands.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • DallasMaverick, HoosierDaddyKid, Okstate819
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: BOS gets KP+#25+2024 FRP, WAS gets Jones+Gallo+Muscala+#35, MEM gets Smart - by SleepingHero - 06-22-2023, 07:42 AM