Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wood You Consider Spending Over the First Apron
(06-11-2023, 11:07 PM)chaparral Wrote:  
PS:  Dan also has his "Summer of Schwartz" player in this deal he has liked for years.

That's a good memory regarding Cedi.  I liked him back when he was a stash player.  I don't know whether to feel vindicated on that or not.  He's carved out a nice career as a 24 minute part time starter.  Pretty good for his draft position.  I was probably hoping for more back when I was talking him up.

Schwartz doesn't have much at the top of this draft class that I can see.  Cason Wallace and Darik Whitehead is about all I've found.  Duffy controls a number of players around where Dallas will draft including Whitmore, Walker, Black, Dick and Leonard Miller.  Dallas hasn't traditionally done much with Klutch players prior to Nico, but Hardy is a Klutch guy as are Lively and Clowney.

Free agents and trade targets who've gotten some discussion time around here and are Schwartz (Excel) guys include Collins, Poeltl, Middleton, Herro, Olynyk, Bagley, Nick Richards, Harrison Barnes, Bitadze, Naz Reid, Bey, Drew Eubanks, DFS and Okongwu.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wood You Consider Spending Over the First Apron - by DanSchwartzgan - 06-12-2023, 06:59 AM