Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 game segment at 60/new playoff run projections
Update at 30: We are 20 and 10, still two games above the 48 win pace thru 80 games. We were 6-4 thru this tough stretch of games, complete with 4 games of Luka being out. It has been fun to watch. We learned our guys can indeed win without Luka. We have seen the confidence grow in several of our guys. We have also been subjected to severe tests of our weak areas (ahem....finishing games).  We have had a terrible loss in all three of the 10 games sets. But, our winning percentage remains right on track due to some truly good wins against very good teams in each of the 10 game sets as well. 

As I stated at the beginning, I learned from the 80's Mavs and the Dirk lead Mavs that good teams stay pretty consistent on the 10 game sets throughout the year no matter how tough the schedule or what injuries happen. This team just did that. That increases my belief in this team dramatically. I feel better now than I did 10 games ago because they passed some tough tests. 

What say you Mavs fans?
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 10 and 20 game Mavericks record: Update at 30. - by Reunion Mav Old - 12-26-2019, 11:31 PM