Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Luka Doncic And the Prevailing Power of the Pass
Nice post.  It appears the mavs have solved the non Luka minutes with Kyrie.  It was a strong point with Jalen last year but a disaster with Din.  So far it looks like Kyrie has solved this.  The end of quarter Luka minutes are a concern.  If I was another team, I would be targeting those minutes when Luka is tired and late in the quarter.  By being aggressive, driving and pushing the pace you can really make headway in Dallas late in these stretches.  

My hope is next year Jaden is ready and develops some chemistry with Luka.  Right now he doesn’t have any.  If Luka let’s him cook, it may be a good time to give Luka some rest.  

You can see a vast difference with the Luka only minutes vs the Kyrie only minutes.  Not saying one is better than the other but when it is a tired ball dependent Luka, the results have much less variance imo.

I have other comments but I am on my phone and probably have enough grammar mistakes as is.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • ballsrchr, SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Luka Doncic And the Prevailing Power of the Pass - by Chicagojk - 03-06-2023, 07:01 PM