Poll: How many points do the Mavs give up in the paint? O/U 55.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
4 66.67%
Under
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 63: IND (28-35) vs. DAL (32-31) | 124-122 loss
I agree with Omahen. It's not Luka that's the main problem. The Mavs have some serious defensive deficiencies right now. Holiday is helping. But, they need and have needed for some time a big defensive minded wing.

While DFS was a player I really liked a lot he was a good one on one defender and tended to disappear on the offensive end. Marion provided that big defensive wing for a long time for the Mavs. They need a guy like that.

Despite how bad it looks that they didn't resign Brunson...he was gone long before the Knicks offer was made. I honestly think that the Mavs could have offered $125/4 and he still leaves. He wanted his own team and knew that was impossible in Dallas. Their chance to lock him up was the 4/$55 deal. That was Cuban's fault to not get that done.

This is a team in flux. They still need more players. They have needed more players. Nothing has changed. It's not going to happen overnight.
We didn't make the cut but thanks for all the support!
[-] The following 1 user Likes audiosway's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 63: IND (28-35) vs. DAL (32-31) | 124-122 loss - by audiosway - 03-02-2023, 12:43 PM