Poll: How many points do the Mavs give up in the paint? O/U 55.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
4 66.67%
Under
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 63: IND (28-35) vs. DAL (32-31) | 124-122 loss
(03-01-2023, 05:49 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Did anyone else notice Luka openly mock RC by saying call a timeout sometime in the 3rd? Dude really doesn't like him.

He is a spoiled little princes, who thinks he knows everything. As all modern players, he has all the right answers, to make him look cute, but actions tell a different story.
He will be humbled in the next few years, due to Mavs sucking because of their FO. Maybe he learns something.
If we go on personality traits (if I would be a player on a team and have a option to choose) I am going with Giannis or Jokič 10 out of 10 times. He might by better on certain days, but his talent doesnt outweigh whining, crying, complaining and entitlement.

And I am writing this as a Slovenian, and it hurts. He is a bad representation of what we appreciate in this country.
Hopefully he has a hard look in the mirror one day (soon, dude is 24!) and grows up. Wish him all the best, but if you take a neutral stance its hard to see past it.
We all played with dudes like this. Personally I prefer a "dog" with less talent, than a dude who whines on calls, refuses to play when he thinks he knows better etc. You know what I am talking about, we all have a friend like that, and for me it ruins a game when we play. I prefer 5 dogs, who run, shoot and keep their mouth shut. Even if we loose.

Its one of those...I am not mad, just disappointed...
[-] The following 3 users Like bodhisattva's post:
  • BigDirk41, HoosierDaddyKid, LifeAquatic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 63: IND (28-35) vs. DAL (32-31) | 124-122 loss - by bodhisattva - 03-01-2023, 06:09 PM