Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip
(02-27-2023, 06:35 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: If you think this team is a legit contender as built, then sure. Which is not the case  Even then, you have to find the third creator on this team. The moment Dinwiddie left, Hardy is your 3rd creator. If Dinwiddie were here. I would agree with your take. We are just wasting time saying Hardy can get more burn next year.

Sure, BUT, everything must be viewed through the lens of trying to win THIS YEAR. You don’t trade for Kyrie Irving, especially with even a slim chance that he bolts this summer, unless you’re desperate to win THIS YEAR. Do I think they have a shot? Not really, but THEY do. They really, really think so. 

Hey, I was against the deal, remember? I would’ve happily gone into the playoffs either with the team they had or made a more sensible trade for a cheaper, younger player who could possibly add to and grow with the long term core of this team. They felt they had to do this for Luka, and now probably feel they have to maximize THIS SEASON’s team to keep Kyrie interested…for Luka.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip - by KillerLeft - 02-28-2023, 01:04 AM