Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip
(02-27-2023, 11:30 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I have been looking for them to get a Morris type, I just wish he was younger and was a better player. Keef has always been the much lesser brother to start with, now with age and being out of shape, I am disheartened. Also don’t like his rebounding numbers for a guy that likes to bang as much as he does. Makes me think it’s banging without a purpose. We’ll see cause I’m sure he’ll get more chances. You’re right, jury is still out from his showing yesterday. I’ve always been a wait and see guy with new acquisitions.

Interesting how both career trajectories changed after they left the Suns. It was actually the opposite in their early seasons.

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/8/12/9...hoodwinked

Quote:The Morris twins are furious that Marcus (the lesser basketball player) was traded by the Suns to the Pistons in July as Phoenix chased cap space to lure LaMarcus Aldridge. On Wednesday, Markieff Morris (the better basketball player) demanded a trade, claiming that the Suns had acted unprofessionally toward the twins.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip - by dirkfansince1998 - 02-27-2023, 11:47 AM