Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip
I am still upset with Green's minutes yesterday.  He did get 3 fouls quick...maybe sub him out at 2 though, but he did pick up the third quickly.   But yesterday is the prefect opportunity for him to feel playoff atmosphere.   He was even chirping yesterday after causing a turnover.   Then to see him go to the bench a few minutes later and not appear again.   Then he needs to watch Reeves make a few big plays and finish with 27 minutes as another young player.

I am not saying he is perfect and we will certainly need to push through some growing pains, but Green has deserved more minutes due to his play recently.   He also provides things others on the team does not.   

I think he should start, but whatever.  Regardless if he starts or comes off the bench he has earned around 30 minutes a night, most nights.  And is one of my top guys I want in closing time.    It will be ugly at times but sooner or later you have to see if he can fly.

(02-27-2023, 02:33 AM)omahen Wrote: The defensive rating for this game might be ok, but it is because Lakers shot 17 % from three. Defense is trash.

That is a good point.  The three ball can really make things impossible to make judgements in a game/games.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip - by Chicagojk - 02-27-2023, 07:36 AM