Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip
We really miss Dorian. I’d trade a first for him this summer. Everyone wanted Vanderbilt. We needed that one extra move

Wood actually looked better defensively at times this game. We have nothing to lose at this point. Tell him to go out there and earn some money. His offense doesn’t matter at this point. If he can rebound better than Powell and not miss too many switches then I’m on board with more minutes against slow bigs like AD

Green is too important to not play. Hopefully he’s not hurt and it was fouls/rest/tech that led him to ride the bench

Kidd is losing the team possibly. Bad for him. He spoke the truth though when he said the team needs to grow up. What we need most is someone to get in Luka’s face and tell him he needs to grow up. I don’t know if that’s Kidd

More crying about the refs, letting meaningless players like Schroeder bother him, taking possessions off and a general lack of focus. Someone has got to call out Luka
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jason Terry's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip - by Jason Terry - 02-26-2023, 09:24 PM