Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip
(02-26-2023, 04:28 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I was way, way against moving Hardaway to the bench because of the lessons we have learned over the past few years about how that works, but I have to say that during these first two games it has looked really good. 

Maybe it was mental, and it just took a player of Irving’s status taking his spot to get his head right with it. Either way, I’m pretty into it. If he can play at his top level as a bench player, that second unit is going to be salty AF.

Seems like the early returns on Wood’s new role is that he has a fairly positive attitude about it, too.
Ya, if we can get this THJ off the bench, I'm much less inclined to trade him. He does still chuck at times, but off the bench that's kinda what you want. Last game he didn't pass or do anything else which was a bit disheartening, this game he's doing a bit of everything, If he can duplicate that part of his game every time, I'll be fine with his 2-3 bad look shots.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip - by ItsGoTime - 02-26-2023, 04:56 PM