Poll: How many points does Josh score? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
50.00%
5 50.00%
Under
50.00%
5 50.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 61: SAS (14-46) vs. DAL (32-29) | 116-142 WIN!
Mavs are entertaining again!  We will see if it improves their upside, but at least the games don't feel like pulling teeth.    

I know there are three franchises that say "just wait" when you say anything nice about Kyrie.  They very well may be right.  But I have loved his temperament on the floor.   He is really engaged on the bench.   He rarely complains to the refs, and some of his quick touch passes are plays that have been missing as a sidekick next to Luka.

The Spurs are awful.  The last few years have been really tough as a Spurs fan because there was little hope and very little future building pieces on the roster.   Last night was the first time where I saw positives.  Again, they are awful.   I am not sure why Vassel is not playing but he is good.  Keldon Johnson is a bull.   And I was impressed with my first look at 2 of their 3 rookies (both still 19).  They have a long way to go and finding a franchise player is really, really difficult.   Although there may be 1 (or 2) in this upcoming draft.   

Also, I would not give Pop's any grief if he decided to just go an retire on a winery.    He is one of the best ever.  Although, I sort of admire him sticking around these last few years while getting beat most games.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick, Jmaciscool
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 61: SAS (14-46) vs. DAL (32-29) | 116-142 WIN! - by Chicagojk - 02-24-2023, 08:07 AM