Poll: How many points does Luka + Kyrie combine for on their homecoming debut? O/U 54.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
85.71%
6 85.71%
Under
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 59: MIN (31-29) vs. DAL (31-28)| 124-121 Loss
(02-14-2023, 06:51 AM)Jason Terry Wrote: The “no big” lineup was our best lineup. Very little faith in our bigs. None of them could stop anyone so why not. The season really hinges on Maxi Kleber’s hamstring 

Luka must adapt. He looks so silly crying to the refs while the other 9 players are on the other half of the court playing basketball. Luka cannot take defensive possessions off and really needs to focus and be a plus on that end. The slo-mo pace needs to end and only break it out when game script dictates that is needed

Kyrie was phenomenal in the 4th. The team looks better when he’s on the court and Luka is off.

Overall I’m fine with the loss. These struggles should make Luka question himself. We will keep growing as a team

This was more like what will happen in the playoffs when the bigs get played off the court. My biggest concern is we need a body to play small ball 5 when Maxi is out. And we already used our roster spot

Nice take.   It is concerning we are counting so much on Maxi.   It just feels like in the playoffs our weaknesses will be even more exposed.   It is one of the reasons DFS was undervalued.   He could guard bigger players.    We seem like we have no answers right now.   Not saying you don't trade DFS for a guy you think is a star, but I fear the things DFS did will become more apparent now that he is gone.

It is pretty amazing we were able to have such a solid defense last year.    I feel like Kidd is trying to recreate the magic by playing the guys who were a part of the defensive intensity last year.   It just isn't there this year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 59: MIN (31-29) vs. DAL (31-28)| 124-121 Loss - by Chicagojk - 02-14-2023, 07:33 AM