Poll: Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dallas
100.00%
11 100.00%
Sacramento
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (31-27) @ SAC (32-24) | Dallas lost 133-128 in OT
I mean we can complain all we want about benching Wood, Luka gave this one away. I counted 3 crucial turnovers that directly let the Kings win. Then he takes probably the most difficult 3 in the world for no reason at the end of OT.

It's jarring seeing Luka make those kinds of mistakes. And I'm not even counting all the other really difficult shots he took late in the 2nd half. He really did give this one away. I hope this sticks with him and he learns from his mistakes. 

On the bright side, Kyrie is one clutch mfer. Green had probably his best game as a Maverick. Wood was pretty amazing on offense in the 2nd, but I wasn't mad at Kidd benching him in favor of defense. Powell made 2-3 really crucial contests at the end of the game but we couldn't secure a rebound.

Also the refs straight up made an incorrect call on that jump ball. It should've been Mavs ball easily, or at worst, a foul on Bullock. But the ref made up some rules and called a jump ball.

This would've been a great one to win, especially on a 2nd night of a back to back. This one stings a lot just because of the horrible mistakes Luka made. Really casual with the ball in crunch time.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 58: DAL (31-27) @ SAC (32-24) | Dallas lost 133-128 in OT - by SleepingHero - 02-12-2023, 03:39 AM