Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 55: DAL (29-26) @ UTA (27-28) | 124-111 WIN
(02-07-2023, 05:23 AM)omahen Wrote: That was a really fun game to watch and I am glad I did watch it, although the first plan was to catch some sleep, since it will be a blowout anyway Smile This win was really needed in the playoff battle. Green and Hardy shouldn't be traded unless a legit star is coming our way.

I wouldn't overreact too much though. Utah didn't look their best and they were shooting below 20 % from three. I guess they had some of the mentality I had before the game Smile

I was planning on checking out early as well, lol.  Nice surprise for sure! Yeah, you can discount the win somewhat by saying Utah checked out mentally, but ANY win in Utah is a big deal. That place has been a house of horrors over the years for Dallas, much like Portland and Denver.  

I agree with everyone else about more movement, less iso-ball, but is that possible with Luka at the helm? I’m not so sure…..
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
[-] The following 1 user Likes OBX Maverick's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 55: DAL (28-26) @ UTA (27-27) | Feb 6, 8:00 pm | Mavs 9.0 pt Vegas dogs - by OBX Maverick - 02-07-2023, 06:29 AM