Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 103, Celtics 109
(12-19-2019, 08:30 AM)DrMav Wrote: - Seth Curry clear path foul (yeah it was debatable but I think it was the right call) where Kemba hit them both then they scored 2 more points
- Defensive 3 second on KP - Kemba made
- Technical on THJ - Kemba missed this one
- Technical on DP - Kemba made
Those technicals were a little strange. After Dwight got his, he kept jawing about it for a long time. Carlisle yelled at him to let it go, and had to pull him when he kept talking. Believe that, in both cases, the players were mad about non-calls. 

As for the three-second call, I read in a statistical study that players often take chances with the three-second rule because it isn't called very often. No idea whether that was the situation in this case. 

Agree that they gave the Celts a little too much help on the foul line. One of the broadcasters said that these players aren't good enough to be squandering points on technical fouls. Don't know if he was talking about THJ and DP, or the Mavs as a whole. I understand why the players are hot when they get hit and don't get a call. But. . . .
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 103, Celtics 109 - by mavsluvr - 12-19-2019, 05:12 PM