Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 52: DET (13-39) @ DAL (27-25) | 111-105 win
(01-31-2023, 03:48 PM)HAguiar95 Wrote: The start of the second half with Spencer-Hardy-Bullock-Bertans-Powell was one of the most disgusting things I've seen in a while. Bad basketball all around.

Yeah Hardy was a little rough.   Surprisingly, I didn't think he had any negatives on defense.   I have been wanting to see him with Green and DFS.    I would prefer another guard than Dinwiddie who doesn't monopolize the ball, but we don't have another option on our team.    I think Hardy and Green could work well together.

I think for a player like Hardy, you need to get him touches.    Instead of having him stand in the corner and then when he gets it finally expecting him to create.   I like him playing on the weakside and attacking when the defense rotates.

Either way ,he will continue to have rough stretches, but I hope he keeps getting minutes on a consistent basis.    Last night, he had some bad offensive plays but it is not like they cost you the game.    You can keep on giving him those minutes.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 52: DET (13-39) @ DAL (27-25) | 111-105 win - by Chicagojk - 01-31-2023, 04:18 PM