Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 52: DET (13-39) @ DAL (27-25) | 111-105 win
(01-31-2023, 06:26 AM)F Gump Wrote: . . . there's no hope. For the time being, we have an operations manager to keep things organized (Nico) who has no GM skills, some retired NBA stars who have no skins on the wall, and Cuban running the show. Not good.

I'm afraid we will be stuck with Luka and some randos as our fare as fans, with Luka putting up monster numbers (because, why not) amidst a boring all-iso style of basketball, until Luka decides he's on a train bound for nowhere . . . [emphasis added].

What??? Good grief, man! It isn’t THAT bleak. Even Samwise and Frodo at the gates of Mordor had SOME hope. 

I really like the fit of Green, Dinwiddie, Finney-Smith, Kleber, and Bullock on the court with Luka. That’s a plan coming together. 

Brunson and Porzingis were epic fails, yes. But I like the “randos.” The “boring” style looks a heckuva lot like how everybody does it in the playoffs. And I see Wood as having potential to bring us another impact player into the rotation, either via trade or improvement on the defensive end. 

Just a fool of a Took, I guess. But I can’t help but see some sunshine.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 52: DET (13-39) @ DAL (27-25) | 111-105 win - by The Jom - 01-31-2023, 02:06 PM