Poll: Who will win the game? (Bucks 11.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
40.00%
4 40.00%
Bucks
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 26: DAL (18-8) @ MIL (24-4) | 120-116 win
I think I'm coming back around to trading THJ and hear me out first. A few weeks ago, I decided I didn't want us to move him because how much better he was playing in the starting lineup. His inconsistency will kill us in a playoff series. His last 4 games, he's scored 29, then 2, 28 and then 6. He shot absolutely lights out on his 2 good games and was absolutely atrocious the other 2.

The positives with THJ are he plays hard and he plays good defense. He's a good teammate. When he's hot, he's one of the best shooters in the league. When he's cold, he's the worst shooter in the league. I will say as a starter, he plays more within himself and doesn't try to overdo it as much as when he's a reserve.

All that being said, I'm not saying to trade THJ just for the sake of trading him like all of us were hoping early this season. If we have a opportunity to upgrade him, that's a move we should look at. Overall THJ has been way better than I ever expected and I don't think he'll cost us many games in the regular season, but I think he could really hurt us in the playoffs unless he finds a way to be more consistent. He needs to be able to follow up scoring in the high 20's with scoring in the teens, not scoring 2 or 6 on godawful shooting.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 26: DAL (18-8) @ MIL (24-4) | 120-116 win - by BigDirk41 - 12-17-2019, 10:12 AM