Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Bucks 116
(12-17-2019, 09:51 AM)michaeltex Wrote: But I think it's great that these young guys are getting to experience these high pressure situations so they can learn 1) how to personally play better and 2) how to support each other when the game is close and the stakes are high. There are going to be some individual failures along the way, but the team overall is (to my eyes) starting to develop a belief that "hey, we're pretty good too." DAL doesn't go far without Luka, but having the confidence that they can compete while he's rehabbing is going to really make them a dangerous opponent since the opponents will have to account for more than one guy in the future.

love this

The comments about that we should have closed with JJB and the the comment above about the moment being too big for Justin Jackson come from a mindset of winning one game (which I get). Letting Brunson close games in Luka's absence and getting JJax some is about making the team better. When you can win games while developing players, that's gravy.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 120, Bucks 116 - by fifteenth - 12-17-2019, 10:05 AM