Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 31: DAL (15-16) @ MIN (16-15) | 106-116 loss
(12-19-2022, 01:12 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Agreed, but his chronic knee stuff seems prohibitive to this type of planning. If not for the knee, I might suggest that he takes Brunson's starting role from last year, moving Dinwiddie back into the role that really fit him like a glove, 6th man. 

But, I don't know if Walker has that in him reliably anymore. Shame, because he's obviously a great player with a skillset they desperately need.

Agreed. I almost said the same thing, that he really fits better into the Brunson role. With Dinwiddie sliding back to the bench. 

But the knee is worrisome. I just hope that sitting out for almost a year has helped him and we can get consistent minutes out of him.

It all sheds light on how important Brunson or that "Brunson Role" was to this team's roster/ rotations. Not filling his spot with a more competent player (Campazzo) or healthier option (Walker) has hurt this team so far. Terrible roster construction this off season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nowitzki Way's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 31: DAL (15-15) @ MIN (15-15) | 7 PM - by Nowitzki Way - 12-19-2022, 01:17 PM