Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DEN (10-6) @ DAL (9-7) | 97-98 loss (Kidd still tanking for Victor)
Great game by Josh.   He needs extended minutes every game.  It was a little concerning he had a few games where his minutes were down again.  That can't happen....especially how the guys he is competing with are currently playing.   This is the perfect time due to his play and the others play to stretch him and see how he responds.

Dinwiddie has been frustrating for me this year.  He has been good in some games, awful in a few. I thought he would be the most important player (besides the obvious) heading into the season. He is not the connector Jalen was and this team is desperately missing that.   Also, I was expecting easier baskets from him.   Right now, he is shooting well from three, but I would take a guy who gets easier baskets in the paint over a heavy three point shooter.   He has a good feel with Bertans though, so I would like to see that grouping a little more.  

The Wood things is really weird.   I thought after his last game he deserved a bigger role and the benefit of the doubt.   He scored right when he entered the game but than was not in the flow of the offense.   I have said this before, but he needs to be the person you run the offense through and not an accessory to Luka ball if you are going to bring him off the bench.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 16: DEN (10-6) @ DAL (9-7) | 97-98 loss (Kidd still tanking for Victor) - by Chicagojk - 11-21-2022, 07:58 AM