Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 16: DEN (10-6) @ DAL (9-7) | 97-98 loss (Kidd still tanking for Victor)
(11-20-2022, 10:42 PM)hakeemfaan Wrote: Nothing about you but generallly getting tired of this board railing about the coach. Kidd can be let go right now and I will be fine with it. Nothing is changing here until Cuban is gone. Luka has his faults but even with him, I am not calling him out anymore until there is better talent around him or seasoned veterans with great credibility.

Alright.
It's just you're wording this wrong. I didn't ignore Luka's bad plays under RC, not in this recent post at least. There's has been plenty of bad plays Luka did under RC and Luka should have gone better by now. But there he goes again.

Just like you absolved Luka. It works both ways. Plus you are being disingenuous of you ignore that Luka took plenty bad shots under RC.

But I get it, I'm throwing everything at Kidd and THJ and someone needs to stop me if I'm crossing the line between objectivity and hate (although hate is a strong word for this).

I hope we can argue without getting too, you know.. this is just basketball afterall.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 16: DEN (9-6) @ DAL (9-6) | Nov 20, 6:30 pm | Mavs 10.0 pt Vegas favs - by Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo - 11-20-2022, 10:48 PM