Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 118, Heat 122
My keys:
  • Luka's injury sucks, what else can you say. He's been playing so great, doesn't deserve it, but stuff happens in a 82-game season. Let's hope this a) isn't nagging and b) doesn't throw him off his rhythm. Others said this, but I agree this could be a season-altering event. If he misses extended time and then needs additional games to get back to where he was, we'll be fighting for the 8th spot in no time.
  • On the bright side: Now others have to step up. This could potentially even help down the road. KP is the first to mention obviously, but everyone has to take more responsibilities. It'll be interesting to see how the team competes without Luka, but I fear we might be happy now to get at least one win until Christmas. Just sucks.
  • As for the game itself. Just like against Sacramento I'm going to take the positives out of it and am encouraged by the fact that the team was able to overcome a 24-point deficit. Of course you don't want to fall behind by such a margin, and that's something we should monitor going forward.
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 118, Heat 122 - by j0Shi - 12-15-2019, 02:21 PM