Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 15: DEN (9-6) @ DAL (9-6) | 127-99 win
(11-18-2022, 09:59 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I feel like you’re kind of missing my point. I am one of those arguing IN FAVOR of more Wood. 

I’m simply trying to figure out what they’re thinking. And not for nothing, but Powell actually IS a pretty damn effective defender, in my view. But the conversation shouldn’t be Wood versus Powell. What’s important is whatever kidd is not seeing for a wood that’s preventing him from leaning on him. 

With the offense as limited and boring as it has been this season, I tend to arrive at your conclusion - that it shouldn’t be such a hangup.

I am enjoying “mid range Bullock” tonight.

I’m not really meaning to argue with you. Just that you highlighted Kidd wanting a defense first culture and Powell is starting. We can say what we want about our boys in blue but Powell surely isn’t considered a good defender by anyone outside of a few Mavs fans, right? In any event - it’s no reason for Wood not to start. There’s literally no reason IMO that he shouldn’t start and/or get 30+ minutes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 15: DEN (9-5) @ DAL (8-6) | Nov 18, 7:30 pm | Mavs 9.0 pt Vegas favs - by Smitty - 11-18-2022, 10:10 PM