Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 14: HOU (3-12) @ DAL (8-6) | 92-101 loss
(11-16-2022, 02:44 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Will be an opportunity to earn minutes for some of the 3rd string guys. Hopefully that will be noticable on the court and the candidates bring some much needed energy and hustle.

I would think Bertans gets some time with two bigs out. 

Wood will get more minutes than usual, I bet, and I hope some of them are as a solo big. He should be motivated to play against his former team, back to back or not. 

I expect either Green or THJ to start in place of Luka, with Dinwiddie running the show with the first unit. My guess is Green, but I can make an argument for either. 

What I can't predict is whether Ntilikina will be given the entirety of the bench PG duties (yikes) and Compazzo's chance will come next time, or vice-versa, or if it will be a play-by-ear situation wherein Kidd tries to see what's working and what's not, giving both a chance.

I'll be pretty surprised and upset if they lose this game, and I think it's the perfect time to rest Luka and actually get to work on finding some ways everyone else can be effective out there on offense, with or without Luka being on the floor. It's past time they focused on that for this season, imo.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 14: HOU (2-12) @ DAL (8-5) | Nov 16, 7:30 pm | Mavs 9.0 pt Vegas favs - by KillerLeft - 11-16-2022, 02:49 PM