Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ WAS (6-6) | 105-113 loss
(11-11-2022, 01:02 AM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: LOL, I can shut it if there's evidence of what you are saying. Maybe Kidd had a hand on it on a few plays, but RC would be the biggest part of what they were doing.
But yeah, give me something to read about and I'd change my mind.

Yes, the roster is junk, and Kidd probably has a hand it that too (cough..McGee..cough).
Speaking of losing a 3rd creator, in a roster bereft of talent, someone (probably Kidd again?) refused Dragic. 
Would have been a good idea if there was alternative, but by golly, there was none.
Dragic would be infinitely be better than none.

Nothing will change if Kidd is replaced? 
I think it's the opposite, but okay.
Hard to argue with hypotheticals.

Yeah you need to shut up because it was well written about all over the place at that time. 

Disappointing that a long timer like Killer who knows this seconded your dumb post.  

This is par for the course when a black man gets hired on how he is branded as a motivational type. RC made plenty of questionable decisions over the last decade but was always given a pass due to the roster. Yet Kidd is not? 

Kidd’s basketball IQ and the fact that he did call the plays during that title run are well known. Put the focus on where it needs to be. The roster.  Then if need be we can talk about the coach.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 11: DAL (6-5) @ WAS (6-6) | 105-113 loss - by hakeemfaan - 11-11-2022, 08:44 AM