Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: TOR (5-4) @ DAL (5-3) | 111-110 win
(11-05-2022, 01:17 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Totally. 

Point differential is the name of the game, not holding opposing teams to some arbitrary range of score on average.

If featuring Luka/Wood leads to more of an increase in scoring than it causes your points allowed to increase, then it results in your team being better. The sooner you find out that's the way you want to go, the longer you have to teach the lineups you'll actually use in the playoffs how to improve, defensively.

Totally agree with this, but this is more about getting Wood minutes than who he should be playing with.

You seem to be suggesting that its not possible (particularly in a playoff environment) that Wood+Maxi is more effective overall than Wood single big.  This is my fundamental disagreement with you.  Even if Wood is a net positive as a single big (I think he probably will be) I think it's possible (and likely) that Wood will be more effective on the court (including playoffs) when Maxi is on the court.  I think it's even possible he will be more effective with Powell on the court (although I think that is less likely).  You seem to be saying this is not possible?
[-] The following 1 user Likes mvossman's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 8: TOR (5-4) @ DAL (5-3) | 111-110 win - by mvossman - 11-05-2022, 01:35 PM