Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 8: TOR (5-4) @ DAL (5-3) | 111-110 win
(11-04-2022, 10:16 PM)burekemde Wrote: I don't think its any of this. Its just that Wood doesn't play coherently and timely with the defensive schemes of the team, it is the right decision not to play him too much at this point of time. Wood has some decent or even great mobility for his size, and there should be no doubt there is a lot of promise for Wood to move better on defensive end. But at this point of time Maxis and Powells movement and positioning are far far better and suited for the rest of the team than that of Wood and McGee. In case of Wood its more due to positioning than mobility per se.

It’s always amazing to see different opinions/perspectives on something that I completely disagree with or see with my own eyes.

I’ll make sure to watch more closely since this obviously isn’t a unanimous opinion (Wood being the best and most talented Big since Dirk).

Something else that gets under my skin. Almost everyone wants to point out Woods weakness (if there is any) on the defensive end. But we don’t talk about Spencer in the same way. He plays 35 minutes and is the worst defender on the team by a mile. Explain it to me…

Not a shot at Dinwiddie btw. Just saying..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 8: TOR (5-4) @ DAL (5-3) | 111-110 win - by Smitty - 11-04-2022, 10:24 PM