Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 7: UTA (6-3) @ DAL (4-3) | 103-100 win
I’m looking forward to the game flow in the morning, but several subtle changes tonight.

Powell’s extra minutes meant there was only one segment of Wood as solo-big.  It was a disaster.  But the rest of the game Wood was with either Maxi or Powell.  

THJ went in and out earlier in the first and third than usual.  Small tweak, but it meant fewer minutes stealing shots from Wood and Dinwiddie.  The result was predictable.  Wood and Dinwiddie were unlocked.  They don’t need another offensive player with them.  They need one of Maxi/Powell, Green and one of DFS/Bullock

Green’s minutes continue climbing.  Man his D was awesome in his second half run.  I’d recommend watching that segment again if you can.  His digs and help caused all sorts of problems for Utah.  Truly stuff that ‘doesn’t show up in a box score’ (unless you count +/-).  

Dinwiddie in the closing lineup is far superior to THJ.  I don’t think we win that game without the second creator to help out when the double comes at Luka.

Minutes for DFS and THJ were really low tonight.  Basically Powell got some of the DFS minutes and Green got some of the THJ minutes.  Dinwiddie playing 35 meant he had 22 minutes of overlap with Luka.
[-] The following 4 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • Hypermav, mvossman, Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo, Tyler
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 7: UTA (6-3) @ DAL (4-3) | 103-100 win - by DanSchwartzgan - 11-02-2022, 10:08 PM