Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
(10-25-2022, 04:44 PM)mvossman Wrote: This seems like a viewpoint of someone who completely ignores defense.  I have some interest in seeing Hardy and Dorsey (and hopefully there will be opportunity tonight) but during meaningful minutes I would much rather have Green on the court, especially with a second unit that is not lacking in offense.

No, I like his defense fine. I just think people are over-stating his defensive significance if he can't stay on the court more than 18 minutes. How good are you on defense if you're not playing that much? It's not like he's a scary rim protector or shot blocker. It's not like his defensive skill set all that noteworthy at the three-point line. Again, it's relative. He's OK in the rotation, but let's not act like he was a good first-round pick.

This is a game where players have to play offense and defense. Josh Green has to be better offensively. There's no need to talk about his good defense if he's deficient in other parts of the game.
[-] The following 2 users Like Winter's post:
  • KillerLeft, RoyTarpleysGhost
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 3: DAL (1-1) @ NOP (2-1) | Oct 25, 6:30 pm | Mavs 0.0 pt & 5.5 pt (Vegas) favs - by Winter - 10-25-2022, 05:06 PM