Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 3: DAL (1-2) @ NOP (3-1) | 111-113 loss
(10-25-2022, 11:47 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: I've felt like Green has gotten plenty of opportunity already. Kidd has played him 18 mins in the first game and 16 mins in the second game. Both games he's looked largely non-existent for great portions on offense. 

I wrote a little while ago that I felt it'd take until December before Josh felt comfortable and by then the Mavs should know whether or not the guy will ever be an NBA player. But I figured he'd be flashing SOMETHING new at least early on. He hasn't at all. So far he's the same guy and my confidence is waning. Although I keep telling myself, it's been 2 games so I'm not trying to get ahead of myself.

My post was largely for the Green fan club. I'm not in that club. His stats are largely irrelevant to this team.

If Hardy or Pinson start getting minutes, we can pretty much assume Green is on his way out. I honestly hope he plays well just to give him at least some value in a trade.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 3: DAL (1-1) @ NOP (2-1) | Oct 25, 6:30 pm | Mavs 0.0 pt & 5.5 pt (Vegas) favs - by Winter - 10-25-2022, 11:53 AM