A Few Thoughts on Mavs 122, Pistons 111
(12-13-2019, 06:13 PM)BolsDamols Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 05:49 PM)mavsluvr Wrote:
(12-13-2019, 05:10 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Shawn Marion no bueno
Made me switch to Pistons feed  Big Grin
Are you Kammrath's alias?
I am just referring to his broadcasting skills, not his plus/minus  Smile
hahahahaha

It's too bad (or maybe for the best, depending on your point of view) that it was hard to understand, because it was Matrix Unchained. 

Skin put him on the spot by asking him if he thought the team as currently constructed could win a championship. I expected Marion to reply with some positive-seeming wishy-washy platitude, for relationship purposes. I was surprised when he said no. On national TV. The front office might privately agree with that, but he's supposed to be a Mavs ambassador, lol. 

Shawn was also asked if he thought he could play in today's NBA. He turned on the scorn then, lol. Wouldn't have any interest in cooperating with "all this load management s***."  These days, they have all these rules that nobody can touch you, all you have to do is stand around taking jump shots all day, it would be his dream come true. 

A couple of times, Skin tried to wrap it up by saying that they needed to let Marion get back to his duties, but he wanted to keep talking, lulz. Wonder if he had had a margarita or three, ha.

Good stuff from our boy, the Matrix. 

P.S.  So, why are you hiding behind this pseudonym, Kamm? We know it's really you, buddy.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 122, Pistons 111 - by mavsluvr - 12-13-2019, 07:22 PM