Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAME 1: DAL @ OKC | 98-96 win
(10-07-2022, 09:19 AM)mvossman Wrote: I can see the argument to go a different direction to improve our switch ability, but I'm not sure who that guy would have been for the tax MLE?

Again, I have no other center to push forward in a "why didn't they choose this guy" way. But, I didn't come out of the playoffs thinking a new center was the only way the team could improve, either, so I don't accept the mentality of "they had to do something there" that most everyone else locked into their pathways. 

I was fine adding Wood, realizing that to unlock his potential you'd have to hope he improved dramatically on defense (this is still true, btw, even with McGee, possibly more so) and knowing that might or might not happen. It's a hope, and I was fine with that. 

If they had opted for literally any player (regardless of position) useful in the playoffs for 18-30 minutes of regular rotation play over McGee I would be thrilled to see this season start.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PRESEASON GAME 1: DAL @ OKC | 98-96 win - by KillerLeft - 10-07-2022, 09:27 AM