Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 106, Kings 110
Sac defeats Rockets tonight, 119-118.  We're not the only ones.

(12-09-2019, 08:52 PM)Jommybone Wrote: This is a bullshit thread. I had to quit reading it. Those of you who think Shaq and Hardin got unfair whistles are smoking serious crack. That’s a Soviet-style disinformation campaign. Those guys got the benefit of nearly every whistle. Until the refs finally turned on Shaq in the finals vs Detroit.

The solution for Luka is to join the Lakers. Giannis too. Don’t be surprised if it happens. Often does.
Jommy, if you don't like the thread, don't read it. But you have no case to come in and start insulting people. 

If you want to bring conspiracy theories in, I guess that's fine, but you can do it in a civil manner. 

Such as:

"The refs were/are engaged in a conspiracy to give Shaq/Harden the benefit of almost all foul calls. Until Shaq was in the finals in Detroit, when the refs conspired against Shaq. If Luka and Giannis join the Lakers, the refs will conspire to officiate them more preferentially."

(12-09-2019, 09:53 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I think the Mavs should get a MWP/Mason/Oakley-type bruiser who makes the guys who want to rough up Luka take a second thought. 

I told everyone that Luka was going to learn how unfair the refereeing in this league was against the Dallas Mavericks. Remember the "That guy almost killed me! Why ref not call foul?" post that actually got downvotes by some pudwhack haters on the old board? Yes, Luka gets a lot of trips to the line. He should get three times what he does, or alternatively, teams will stop beating the crap out of him if the refs stop calling the game with criminal illegality. But we all know that will never happen as long as Mark Cuban owns the Dallas Mavericks. In the meantime, if the refs are going to let them clobber you, then you'd better take matters into your own hands, and have the Clydesdales to do it.
Hey, Scott, I thought you weren't watching the Mavs until later in the season. Did something happen to get you interested earlier? Sorry if I missed it elsewhere on the site.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 106, Kings 110 - by mavsluvr - 12-09-2019, 10:30 PM