Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 6.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
89.47%
17 89.47%
Kings
10.53%
2 10.53%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 23: SAC (9-13) @ DAL (16-7) | 106-110 loss
(12-08-2019, 09:46 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: It's so fitting that this game ends with only 1 action to watch on the court, by 3 referees, and as CLEAR a foul call, that is called all the time...one of the most transparent bush league things...the elbow tap...that has been a point of emphasis for referees before in this league...

Goes uncalled.

Fire ALL of these morons.  There's nothing that I hate more than NBA officiating.... Its one thing to miss a call that's a tough call to make, but that was a clear, CLEAR foul to anyone in the stands, unbiased.

To have to use a charge on Jackson's shot...
To shoot 8 FTS with the COMPLETELY ignored calls in that game...

I don't care if we would have won at the end, I'd still say this.  The NBA officating crews are about as incompetent as I have ever seen...

Whether it's ignoring LeBron just picking up the ball and walking with it...or Dwight Howard just bear-hugging Seth Curry....
Or just being COMPLETELY ignorant of a simple rule that the CASUAL FAN knows, like inbounding the ball off the freakin rim and not having anyone else on the floor touch it before you do....

I've seen it all, but even more, I've seen it all THIS SEASON.  It's not just an honest miss or an honest mistake, it's incompetence that they are getting 6 figures to fail at on national TV.

This is terrible.
I agree that the refs aren't near as good as they should be and I don't like how they aren't held accountable for their mistakes. They should get fines for missed calls. There should be some type of other penalties to hold them accountable. NFL refs are pretty bad also. It's hard to believe that they are truly the best of the best.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 23: SAC (8-13) @ DAL (16-6 on B2B) | Dec 8, 6:00 pm | Mavs 6.5 pt favs - by BigDirk41 - 12-08-2019, 09:54 PM