Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Round 1 Adjustments
I am not sure it is exactly Utah's choice to make Bogi the primary defender. One of Dallas' primary abilities in the offense is to run multiple actions away from the ball before setting up the pick to switch. Basically Dallas sets up in order to get the defender they want making the choice to switch or stay in the P&R with Luka BEFORE involving the ball. I think Dallas may have CHOSEN to isolate Bogi as the primary defender in order to wear him down. This really demonstrates how important Ingles was to Utah. He was their Bullock to DFS, with Bogdanovic. Neither player for Utah was as athletic RB/DFS, but they could shoot and were adequate defenders. Now Utah is paper thin and was ground into submission in game 5. Obviously I hope game 6 works out similarly, but even worst case and they recover a bit at home, I don't think Utah can overcome the grind back to back with travel.

O BTW, Bogi did hit a 3 last night...
It would have counted, but on review the offensive foul occurred before the shot was released and he never got as good a look again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SkenfromLMF's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Round 1 Adjustments - by Jommybone - 04-26-2022, 10:21 AM
RE: Round 1 Adjustments - by michaeltex - 04-26-2022, 10:33 AM
RE: Round 1 Adjustments - by omahen - 04-26-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Round 1 Adjustments - by cow - 04-26-2022, 11:11 AM
RE: Round 1 Adjustments - by SkenfromLMF - 04-26-2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Round 1 Adjustments - by michaeltex - 04-26-2022, 11:44 AM