Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm sorry but I'm done with Powell
Powell is a professional.  He needs to make those.  With that being said, I don't think he choked.  Both free throws were not choked attempts.   But he missed.  He needs to make those (at least one).

Powell has been good this year.   Maxi has been better this series.   I think we are seeing this is not the best series/matchup for Powell.  And Powell, maybe more than anyone on the roster is tied to Luka's play.   But Powell is going to need to play well.  He is going to get minutes.     

Powell has a place here.  Maxi has a place here.  But both are limited players.  Powell does all the little things and really helps get the "Luka Offense" running.   But he is limited.   Maxi is also limited.   He has injury concerns and if he is not hitting his open threes, his limitations stick out like a sore thumb.   I would take both Powell and Maxi on my team.   But I also would move either of them to find a player not as limited.   I think keeping both may not be in the long term cards due to salary...I think.    Especially if you find a higher quality player.   I think it is more likely Powell is around longer, but we will see.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry but I'm done with Powell - by Branduil - 04-23-2022, 06:21 PM
RE: I'm sorry but I'm done with Powell - by Chicagojk - 04-24-2022, 07:50 AM
RE: I'm sorry but I'm done with Powell - by cow - 04-25-2022, 12:12 PM