Poll: How many threes do the Mavs make this game? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
60.00%
6 60.00%
Under
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!!
(04-20-2022, 07:42 AM)Winter Wrote: My argument is that the Mavs have serious needs now and this summer. They have very few trade pieces. Are there really people here that would rather keep Josh Green rather than use him in a trade for an upgrade at center?

I think I view Josh's potential a bit higher and more tangible than you. A fact this season that consistently showed was that good things happen when Josh was on the court. He impacted the games that went beyond the box score. His sheer effort literally changed the tides of at least 3 games off the top of my head this season. 

He's a consistent 3pt shot from being the exact kind of wing this team needs. Viewing him from this lens I'd rather keep Green than use him in a short term trade for a center. 

If anything there are other guys that should carry more value and are less important on the roster (basically THJ) that could/should be used instead for an upgrade.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!! - by SleepingHero - 04-20-2022, 10:17 AM