Poll: How many threes do the Mavs make this game? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
60.00%
6 60.00%
Under
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!!
(04-19-2022, 11:04 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Since the trade and All-Star break here are the numbers for DP (that is when it seemed like was fully healthy and recovered and back to his full athletic self):

[Image: Screenshot-2022-04-19-11.01.05-AM.png]

As you can see, DP suffered from playing almost all his minutes with Luka (who was ATROCIOUS defensively after the trade). 

Without Luka, DP had some of the best numbers on the team and one of the better defensive ratings.

I mean, Luka was 118 after the all star break and Powell was 116.  Luka's defensive rating was actually a little better overall than with Powell on the court.  Maybe Powell was part of the problem?  We went from a full season of sample, to now narrowing it down to 146 minutes to make our point (and its still not as good as Maxi who probably also "suffered" some minutes with Luka).  Seems like data mining to me.

Not sure what the point of going through this exercise when we have advanced stats that do a way better job than you or I could do synthesizing this information.  I think it was you who started an "impact" thread and posted the advanced stats.  If I recall, they all agreed that Maxi was basically our best defender and Powell was middle of the pack.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mvossman's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!! - by mvossman - 04-19-2022, 12:10 PM