Poll: What to do with Justin?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Crucial Trade Sweetener
33.33%
7 33.33%
Should start
47.62%
10 47.62%
Keep him benched
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Justin Jackson Hype Train! All Things Justin
JJ can become the 3rd best on this current team if given enough minutes to play along Luka and KP. I have no doubts about that. DFS is better on the defensive end, which might be a better fit depending on the opponent. JJ brings far more on offense and its not even close. Better 3 point shooting and far better game in the paint and driving, his floaters are so great. He is not necessary high bbIQ player and that sets his limit, he will not turn into a star, but he can become much better than he is now.

Luka
THJ
JJ
KP
Kleber

Thats might be our best lineup I believe. But depending on the opponent Wright and DFS should also be starters at times.

That lineup has great outside shooters: THJ, JJ, KP, Kleber. All of those should not be left alone and Luka can shoot the 3 as well as we know, thus they are all capable.

That lineup has ability to penetrate: Luka, JJ (floaters), THJ to some degree as well

That lineup has strong rim protection inside: KP and Kleber

Playmaking ability is there, but of course having Wright in there would get a boost in this area.

Overall, I think given the chance JJ would make defenses pay, he would not be left alone, and with time and minutes, his inside game and floaters would become more a weapon and Luka would find ways to exploit that.

That lineup also has great length and potential for defense as well. Again Wright would add more in this area also if he played instead of THJ. However having so many great shooters around Luka would be fun to watch.

However where I think it makes a difference is that this is the best all around lineup that provides most on offense and defense. If Wright starts to shoot bit better, he should take the place over THJ as his playmaking and defense is clearly better.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Justin Jackson Hype Train! All Things Justin - by burekemde - 12-02-2019, 02:38 PM