Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do we want? (playoff matchups)
(04-09-2022, 01:49 AM)Mapka Wrote: So we don't deserve to win it all, if we win. Because the Knicks beat us every time we play them lol.

The NBA is kinda rock-paper-scissors sometimes and the playoffs are depending on injuries.

You need at least other to not be lucky to win it all.

I believe that every previous champion deserved to win it. It can never be otherwise. Because only the best team remains, that has won over all others, the others that won over the others. The team that doesn't lose a single time in playoff, wins it all. It means its the best team that remains.

So I really dont think the team/players itself (fans ok) should consider matchups at all. The best team wins at the end. It doesnt matter if you get memphis or phoeneix or denver etc. If you are the champion, you will win no matter the actual sequence.

(04-08-2022, 12:27 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Well. We have that for round 1 already. We most likely don't have that for round 2.

Why is it not likely? I think this is likely given how GS plays at the moment, they might lose their next game.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do we want? (playoff matchups) - by cow - 04-08-2022, 12:13 PM
RE: What do we want? (playoff matchups) - by burekemde - 04-09-2022, 05:03 AM
RE: What do we want? (playoff matchups) - by loki - 04-09-2022, 07:15 PM
RE: What do we want? (playoff matchups) - by Jym - 04-09-2022, 08:30 PM