Poll: How many threes do the Mavs hit tonight? O/U 13.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
4 66.67%
Under
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 80: DAL (50-30) vs. DET (23-57)| 131-113 WIN!
(04-07-2022, 07:09 AM)Chicagojk Wrote:  
Really nice game for Josh Green.   I love how he is playing with much more feel out there.  You have seen continued growth in trying new things.   He still needs more development, but I am happy with his development this year.   

In the playoffs, you see tighter rotations.  Do the Mavs do this as well?  If so, that could lead to some minutes crunch to their bench.

There is something there with Detroit.  They still need a lot and need to make a determination on some of their young players.   But Cade looks like he has 'it'.  A top three pick would make things interesting there. Wouldn't Chet work well next to Stewart?     

I think a Cade/Banchero combo could be pretty scary in a few years.  Agree that Cade is going to be a star.

Green is shooting .429 from 3 since the AS Break.  Sample is only 35 attempts in 21 games, but the shot looks true.  Speaking of 'true', his TS% is .599 in that same time-frame while averaging 18 minutes per game.  He gives glimpses of being able to score in many many different ways.  Part of me thinks he needs to focus on and get good at a couple of go-to things.  Part of me wonders if he has the ability to develop a really complete offensive game.  Besides 3's and getting to the rim, he's shown some interesting stuff from the baseline including spin moves and pull up jumpers.  He's got a two dribble mid range that often looks good.  He's shown a floater and last night his second shot was a really cool back to the basket move in the paint.  Outside of Luka and Brunson, no one else on the team even tries that variety of shots.  The future is bright.
[-] The following 4 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • Hogmelon, MFFL, michaeltex, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 79: DAL (50-30) vs. DET (23-57)| 131-113 WIN! - by DanSchwartzgan - 04-07-2022, 07:35 AM