Poll: How many threes do the Mavs hit tonight? O/U 13.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
4 66.67%
Under
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 80: DAL (50-30) vs. DET (23-57)| 131-113 WIN!
Mavs took care of business last night.   In stretches, I didn't think Luka was very good but then he had stretches when he was great.    And the final result box score was pretty impressive as usual.

So, do we think 60 points from our backcourt (Luka, Jalen, Dinwiddie) is the magic number?   If we factor Luka with 30, then Jalen and Dinwiddie need to get 30 combined.   It is even more effective if Jalen and Dinwiddie get their points efficiently.   

Really nice game for Josh Green.   I love how he is playing with much more feel out there.  You have seen continued growth in trying new things.   He still needs more development, but I am happy with his development this year.   

In the playoffs, you see tighter rotations.  Do the Mavs do this as well?  If so, that could lead to some minutes crunch to their bench.

There is something there with Detroit.  They still need a lot and need to make a determination on some of their young players.   But Cade looks like he has 'it'.  Bey was pretty bad....again against the Mavs.   I still am not sure what his upside is.    Good player though.  A top three pick would make things interesting there. Wouldn't Chet work well next to Stewart?    Maybe this was his best game ever and not repeatable, but their young long wing, Pickett, peaked my interest.    Although it could have been just a good quarter and not much else.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 79: DAL (50-30) vs. DET (23-57)| 131-113 WIN! - by Chicagojk - 04-07-2022, 07:09 AM